Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Update...

So I guess it is time for a happier update - Evan has appointments in December and January. Which is much sooner that I had expected - hooray for cancellations!! He has been talking more (pretty much because he is a smart boy and has figured out I am going to be taking him to the doctor if he doesn’t start talking more). I have got the tentative ok to change my schedule up a bit to accommodate therapy and doctor appointments. I am still with the plan that come tax time, Jer is going to be the money making machine and I will be able to really focus on just Evan. My Scentsy business is going very well (check it out www.scentsy.com/12204) . I have really enjoyed meeting people beyond my family and friends. I have a few parties lined up for December and first quarter, so I am happy with it. Evan loves preschool with Miss 'Anina' and I believe auntie cassie is very entertained between the two little nuggets. Jer has promised to take me far away to Disneyland next year (yeah!!!!) and I think Evan will love it! Well that is all I know… I'll let you know if something else pops up.

No comments: